Wednesday, March 2, 2011

paper people production

It seems like it's becoming a week for video's on my blog... I'm not going to resist it, because I want to share a little production that Julie and I put together last weekend....

In case you're unaware, Julie and I made paper dolls out of the extra passport pictures we had of ourselves and our bosses (Ben and Liz). Every month or so, we give the paper people new outfits: Thanksgiving festive wear, birthday celebration clothes, and even company Polo's! We mostly use the paper people as a joke between our little team of Sseko employees, but Julie and I always get a huge kick out of making them and then having paper people photo shoots to send to Ben and Liz.
Well, this week we are doing a bit of promoting for our Summer 2011 internships, and naturally, Juls and I were called upon to get the paper people involved. I never would have thought that I would have a boss who would ask me to make a movie of paper dolls to kick off the promo for Summer interns, but that's just how company culture at Sseko is and I love it!

So here are the results of the fun Saturday afternoon Juls and I spent putting the paper people production together:

And THIS is the link to a blog post Liz wrote about the paper people. They are getting so much publicity these days! .... I hope it doesn't get to their heads.....

{p.s. I'll do a little shameless promoting: everyone should apply for the Sseko Internships! You too can be a paper person.... I solemnly swear to make one of your passport photo if you join team Sseko!}

1 comment:

at the cottage