Monday, May 31, 2010

home sweet home

I took a few pictures of my new home, so I'll give you the official tour:

This is the front entrance to the Cornerstone guest house...


















Once you walk inside, there is a large common room. When you turn around and face the front door, this is what you see: to the left is the kitchen and to the right is a sofa/the Sseko shoe repair workshop.




This is the room that Julie and I share. I sleep on the top bunk, and Julie sleeps on the bed to the left.






This is Julie's bed... mosquito net and all. Those of you who know me well will not be surprised at all to learn that I am VERY allergic to that blanket on her bed. How was this discovered? Don't worry, I think it took about an hour of me sneezing non-stop before I finally realized I was only sneezing every time I sat on her bed.... Great.

On a happier note.... We went exploring Sunday afternoon. We took bodas about 30
minutes away from where we are staying, into the outskirts of the city.
Where we got this pretty great view.... LOVE IT.

3 comments:

  1. OH!!! This makes my heart ache a little. How I wish I could join you for a morning tea and Nice biscuits on the CStone roof...

    love love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to know how to imagine you now! That's a big deal. Thanks for helping my brain out.

    Love you sweet girl...

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool Cameron! It's fun to see and imagine you there. I know this is probably a dumb question but how is the food?

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

at the cottage